Content Marketing Specialist
Salary Range: 20,000 – 50,000 THB
Job Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Report to: Marketing Director
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and implement a content marketing plan
- Manage a content calendar for a range of platforms such as blogs, websites, social media, podcasts, and so on
- Create fun, authentic, and engaging text and multimedia content that aligns with brand persona and target audiences
- In charge of contributing creative content to marketing materials, collaterals, digital media, and other related products.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, an external vendor, and other teams to develop and improve content
- Act as an online brand ambassador, communicating with customers on social media and providing actionable insights to internal teams
- Manage and grow a strong social media community on of the brand
- Create activities and initiatives to increase the size and impact of the online community
- Conduct an analysis and report on content marketing performance KPIs
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing, advertising, marketing, journalism, or related field.
- A strong passion to help Thai people become financially healthier 2-4 years of experience in marketing communications development, brand management, IMC campaign building up; preferably with relevant experience in Internet and application fields from banking, FinTech, ecommerce or FMCG industries.
- Extensive experience in both corporate and agency environments is preferrable.
- Excellent communication in both Thai and English, especially writing.
- Outstanding in creative thinking, strategic thinking and quick resolving problems.
- In-depth understanding of content marketing, inbound marketing, and some knowledge in SEO.
- Detail-oriented, logical, with the ability to think strategically and creativity, distinctive problem-solving skills, and the abilities to work well under pressure in very dynamic environment.
Welfare & Benefits:
- 15-dayvacation leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Phone fees
- Employee welfare home loan
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house& abroad
- Life / accident/ disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 02 098 9507.
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company of our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.
At MONIX, you will:
- Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
- Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data –not gut feelings or intuition
- Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
- Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
- And many more to discover…
MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.