Compliance Officer (Lending Business)
Salary Range: 25,000 – 50,000 THB
Job Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Report to: Legal and Compliance manager
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide advice to all stakeholders regarding policies and procedures to comply with regulatory requirements, including to draft, revise, and maintain the policies and procedures
- Coordinate and work closely with internal team and stakeholders to ensure that all parties fully understand the regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of new regulatory developments and represents the company interest in the public hearing or meeting with regulators
- Ensure the submission of monthly, quarterly, annual, or ad-hoc reports submission to local regulators
- 1-5 years of experience in Financial Services, FinTech, or relevant industry
- Have strong problem solving, analytical, systematic thinking to manage problems.
- Able to analyze and improve compliance process by designing tools or automatic process to improve accuracy and lower manual operation
- Have a startup mindset and be able to thrive in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
- Excellent command of English
- Passion in FinTech or startup is a plus
- Hands-on experience in AML/CFT or non-bank regulation is a huge plus
Welfare & Benefits:
- 15-day vacation leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location (Head Office is at SCB Park Plaza)
- Phone fees
- Employee welfare home loan
- Town Hall & Happy Hours (food & drink provided)
- Training in-house & abroad
- Life / accident / disability / health insurance
- Company outing
Interested in joining MONIX family, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 02 098 9507.
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company of our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.
At MONIX, you will:
- Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
- Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data –not gut feelings or intuition
- Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
- Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
- And many more to discover…
MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.