1.1 The services that the Company provides on this website contain (a) website and (b) information, pages, features, messages, pictures, graphics, sounds, video, tags, contents, and others that occur on the website or relate to any services on the website (collectively, “Content”) shall include other features or modifications occurred in connection to such services which are also governed by this Agreement.
1.2 Your use of our services and your access to the Company’s website shall be deemed as your acceptance of this Agreement. If you do not agree with this Agreement, please do not use the services, or access this website.
1.3 The Company reserves the right to modify or alter the Agreement at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Company’s website constitutes your agreement on such modified or altered Agreement.
1.4 The Company reserves the right to, either partly or wholly, amend, alter, restrain, or cease to provide the services or website at any time, or prescribe the limitations or conditions for, either partly or wholly, using the website or services without prior notice, or being subjected to any liability.
1.5 The Company may restrain or cease to provide the services to you at any time and for any reason
You are entitled to access the Content appeared on the website without being a member, unless in some services, it is necessary for the Company to collect for the purpose of processing your requests, as follows:
2.1 The use of the Inquiry Form
2.1.1 In order to use an inquiry form, you have to fill in the information as required by the Company, which may include your personal information, for the Company to proceed with your request.
2.2 Job Application
2.2.1 You may fill in your personal information to submit the job application in the channel designated by the Company, then the Company will redirect you to your mailing system to submit your application to the Company’s job application system.
2.2.2 Your job application constitutes your consent for the Company to process your information to consider the suitability and fitness to the applied position, and the Company shall only contact the candidates who pass the preliminary selection.
Links to third party’s websites not under controlled of the Company may be arranged by the Company solely for your information and convenience. Any access by you to those websites shall be at your own risks and in no event shall the Company be liable for any damages in connection with the information, goods or services posted or offered on any third party’s websites linked to the Company’s website. The Company does not make any representation, warranty, or recommendation in respect of any information, goods or services appearing on such third party’s website, nor Company shall be liable for any defects or breaches of contracts in respect of goods or services appearing or advertising on those websites. The Company does not have any commitments or agreements with such other websites in connection with your agreements with such other websites.
Any links to other websites for downloading any software are provided by the Company solely for your convenience. In no event shall the Company be responsible or liable for any error or malfunction caused by or resulted from the downloaded software. Please be aware that any use of downloaded software shall be subjected to the terms and conditions of the relevant license agreement, and failure to comply with such agreement may be deemed as an infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights of such software provider. In such event, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you in all respects. Please also noted that whenever you accessany of such other websites, you will be subjected to the terms, conditions, and policies of using the websites being visited by you
You agree to indemnify the Company against any claims, losses, costs, and damages (including legal fees and court fees) suffered or incurred by the Company as a result of your improper use of the Company’s website or any use in violation of the Agreement.
- Any data and information contained or appeared on the Company’s website are the properties of the Company and the third parties (as the case may be). All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos mentioned in or posted on the Company’s website (collectively, “Trademarks”) shall include any trademarks, service marks and logos of the Company and any third parties regardless of whether such trademarks, service marks and logos have been registered or not.
- No part or parts hereof shall be deemed as a license or a granting of the right to use such Trademarks. The Company hereby reserves all rights that the Company has in connection with the website. The Company does not allow or grant any right to use information or Trademarks without obtaining prior written consent from the Company or the third party (as the case may be). The Company website is protected under copyright and intellectual property laws and shall not be modified, reproduced, copied, downloaded, transmitted (in any form and by any means) or used in whatever manner for commercial purpose without obtaining prior written consent from the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement or your access to the Company’s website and the related services at any time without prior notice if you fail to comply with the Agreement of the website or any reason deemed necessary by the Company.
- You shall not use the Company’s website for any purposes in an unlawful manner or prohibited by laws or the Agreement, and shall not use it in any manner that could damages, disable, or impair the Company’s website or the networks connected to the Company’s website. You shall not interfere with any other party’s use of the Company’s website and not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Company’s website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Company’s website, whether by means of hacking, password mining, or any other means, including using systems, automated methods, crawlers, scraping or any other similar technologies to access the Company’s website or collect any information otherwise than the information provided by the Company subjected to this Agreement.
- The information, products and services included in or available on the Company’s website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company reserves the right to modify or make changes to the Company’s website and information contained therein without prior notice. Your personal, legal, or financial decisions shall not rely upon any information received from the Company’s website. You should consult a professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- The Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind, either explicitly or impliedly, as to the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components, and accuracies of the information, software, products, and related graphics contained within the Company’s website for any purposes. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage) from your use of the Company’s website. In particular, no warranty is given that economic reporting information material or data is accurate, complete and/or up to date.
- You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for unauthorized access to your data or transactions on the Company’s website.
You agree that the relationship between you and the Company resulting from this Agreement, or your use of the Company’s website shall not be considered as joint venture, partnership, employment or agent between you and the Company.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand. Any disputes shall be subjected to the Courts of Thailand.